We are proud to announce that we have added a new revolutionary testing service to our extensive portfolio!
The Intelligent Fingerprinting Drug Screening System offers an easy to use, non-invasive method of drug screening that works by analysing sweat from a fingerprint to determine if an individual has recently used cocaine, opiates, amphetamines or cannabis. Sample collection takes only five seconds, with simultaneous screening results for all four drug groups provided in just ten minutes.
“We’ve been closely following the development and roll-out of Intelligent Fingerprinting technology, and we were keen to offer fingerprint testing to our international customers as soon as it became commercially available,” commented David Grouse, Screen4’s Managing Director. “We provides a full range of drug testing options to our clients – including urine, hair and oral fluid testing – and we see fingerprint-based drug testing as a valuable addition to our testing portfolio. Initial market feedback has been very positive, and there’s real excitement about the advances that the Intelligent Fingerprinting approach can bring – particularly around its ease-of-use and non-invasive nature.”
We are targeting the Intelligent Fingerprinting drug test at customers across a range of markets, including:
- Aviation – providing support at airport hubs across the world offering both random and with cause testing along with pre-employment screening. Screen4 has a strong established presence in this sector
- Petrochemical sectors – random and with cause testing, with remote locations targeted as a strong opportunity for the portable fingerprint test
- Education – addressing the need for better vigilance in the higher and further education sectors worldwide. Screen4 already has key clients in this sector across the Middle East and Asia
- Police and Civil Authorities – for the prison services as well as rehabilitation monitoring and screening. Supporting both local and national government testing programmes
- Military – targeting all sectors (army, navy, air force), for both random and with cause drug testing solutions
- Coroner Service – assisting with toxicology tests with Intelligent Fingerprinting to provide a non-invasive Drug Screening System that provides a fast and convenient way for coroners to screen for recent drug use as soon as a body arrives at the mortuary
Jerry Walker, CEO of Intelligent Fingerprinting added: “our fingerprint-based drug test is a great fit for the aviation, petrochemical, education, law enforcement and military sectors, and we look forward to working closely with Screen4 and taking advantage of their established international presence to support the roll out of our technology across the target markets.”
Fingerprint-based employee drug testing – how it works
Intelligent Fingerprinting’s end-to-end drug testing solution features a single-use, tamper-evident drug screening cartridge that takes just five seconds to collect a sweat sample. The Intelligent Fingerprinting portable analysis unit then reads the cartridge and provides a positive or negative result on-screen for cocaine, opiates, cannabis and amphetamines in ten minutes.
An introductory video demonstrating fingerprint-based drug testing in action is available here.
To find out more please contact us