Screen4 (Yorkshire) Ltd will only offer a refund against PCR testing service on the following parameters:
Any despatched and received kits for self-test (or company managed programs) that are unused will NOT be refunded under any circumstances due to health and safety reasons. Delivery of kits being rejected at destination do not qualify for a refund and the PCR kits will be destroyed on return to us. This is a policy followed by Screen4 to keep our employees safe.
Clinician performed tests that have been paid for and scheduled:
- May be moved to another date if the flight is changed by the customer or the airline, this will be free of charge if an available slot is possible for the rescheduled appointment.
- It may be necessary for the customer to attend an alternative collection centre if their first choice is not available.
- If this is not acceptable then a refund will be given less an admin fee of £20 per test.
How can I order my test?
If you already have a booking then visit Manage My Booking on the TUI site or app. If you make a new booking then there will be a link in your booking confirmation or you can access the link in ‘Manage My Booking’.
Please note we can not book any clinician tests or take orders via email or telephone. You must go through the secure link following your holiday booking with TUI to place an order or book an appointment.
When should I order my kit?
We recommend ordering your self-test and/or booking your appointment two weeks prior to you needing to take the sample.
PCR Tests have a 6 months shelf life.
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders placed after 2.30pm Monday to Thursday will take up to 2 working days (Monday to Friday) to be despatched, if you order during the weekend or Bank Holiday then please allow 2-3 working days for your order to be despatched.
Please note no orders will be despatched or delivered during the weekend or Bank Holidays.
Can I do this test myself at home?
Yes these tests are designed to be ‘self tests’ and clear and concise instructions come in each test kit. Please note if the test is for pre-travel purposes you will need to check the entry requirements for your destination as some areas only accept clinician performed tests.
Where can I have my sample taken by a Clinician?
- Barnsley – 17 Middlewoods Way, Barnlsey, S71 3HR
- Birmingham – 26 High St, Sutton Coldfield B72 1UP – Temporarily Closed
- Cambridge – Unit 13B, Dencora Business Centre, Nuffield Road, Cambridge, CB4 1TG
- Cirencester – Estate Farm, West Lane, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AB
- Harlow – Lobby Office, Westgate House, West Square, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1YS – Temporarily Closed
- London – Lower Ground Floor Office, 109-111 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JA
- London Heathrow – Weekly House, Padbury Oaks, 583 Bath Road, Longford, Middlesex, UB7 0EH
- Manchester – Office 21, 2nd Floor “The Building” HQ, Clippers Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XP
When do I need to take my sample?
Within the given time frame required by the country that you are travelling to. We always recommend carrying out the sample on the first day within the travel requirement period. You can find the requirements for each country here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
Please ensure you work out when you need to take your test prior to ordering. We are not authorised to advise you of when you should take this.
How will I receive my results?
When placing your order via our website you must ensure that you enter all of your details correctly, especially your email address.
Once your order has been placed via our website, you will receive two emails:
1. Order/Appointment Confirmation
2. An invitation to create an online account – this is where your your results will be sent to.
It is crucial that you log back into your account to enter your sample barcode. Please ensure that this is completed on the correct date and at the correct time. Entering your barcode date and time stamps your result and shows on your result document as sample taken on that date and at that time.
Your results will be in PDF format and you can save them to your device or you can print them, as required by your destination Immigration Requirements.
Results are reported within 24-48 hours of the the sample being received at the lab.
When do I create my user account?
How can I track my sample?
What is shown on my result certificate?
- Full name as displayed on your Passport
- Passport Number
- Sample Number (Barcode)
- Sample taken Date and time
Oncologica UK Ltd
Suite 2 Newham Building
Chesterford Research Park
How do I get my sample back to the Laboratory?
Getting your sample to the laboratory is the consumers responsibility. Screen4 take no liability in the delivery of kits to lab.
You will receive a Royal Mail Tracked 24 envelope within your test kit to return the sample to our lab. This can be posted using a Royal Mail Priority Post Box only. To find your nearest priority post box an collection times:
- Click the ‘Show my nearest priority post boxes’ tick box
- Enter the postcode of where you are staying and select the address
- View your nearest priority post box and check its collection times
If you already have a kit with a DX envelope inside of your kit please follow the below:
Do NOT put a Royal Mail Tracked envelope in one of the DX boxes as you sample will be destroyed.
Welcome to DX Sample Drop. To ensure your sample is securely returned to our testing laboratory please ensure you follow the below steps to complete your Sample Drop.
To locate your nearest DX Express sample drop off point please refer to the list of addresses here.
- Upon arrival at the Sample Drop off point, please do not enter the premises if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and wear a face covering
- Please remain in the designated area only
- Only ONE person is to be in the Sample Drop location at a time. If there are other customers in the area, please wait outside until they have left the area
- Post your DX addressed Sample Kit into the blue postal locker marked with yellow DX Sample Drop label, as above.
Alternatively you can hand deliver your sample to the lab in Cambridge:
Oncologica UK Ltd
Suite 2 Newham Building
Chesterford Research Park
If you cant seem to find the answer to your query above then please email our team at TUI@screen4.org
Please be aware we are receiving a high number of enquiries at the moment but we aim to respond within 48 hours.